GRE score is required for pursuing Masters and Doctoral (MS and PhD) Programs in almost all non-management disciplines of US and Canadian Universities. In addition, a good GRE score is vital to the your chances of getting admitted into a fully or partially funded post-graduate or doctoral program of your choice. This course is designed to help you get a good GRE score by focusing on providing you the best learning environment:
- You will learn from an experienced teacher, who has trained hundreds of students successfully towards a good GRE score.
- You will learn using real GRE questions and get regular feedback on your performance.
- 40+ hours of LIVE Online coaching with access to the class recordings later - view them as many times as you want.
20 hours are devoted for Math section and another 20 hours are devoted for Verbal and AWA. The course generally takes 2 and a half months on an average.
What will this course cover?
1. Analytical Writing Section
2. Verbal Section
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
3. Math Section
- Quantitative Comparison
- Standard Multiple Choice
The trick to a good score in GRE is to realize that more the difficult questions you answer, more marks you will score. This course will help you learn how to do so.
- One of the most popular GRE and GMAT teachers
- 4 years of experience in GRE Coaching
- Successfully trained students from diverse cultures, nationalities and educational backgrounds
- Uses teaching techniques according to the needs of individual students
Teacher's Class Recording:
Language of instruction: English